Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Want to go for a ride?

The car seems to be my best friend these days. It is a surefire way to get Kyle to fall asleep. We have gone for rides the last couple days, just driving around town. Somehow, I drove over 30 miles today, yet I didn't leave the town of Tolland! It's a good thing gas prices are coming down, because I sense I'll be doing this a lot in the coming weeks. And it must be squirrels "busy season" because I literally almost ran over 10 different squirrels today. That would have put a damper on things. But other than that, what a nice time of year it is to drive around, with the pretty foliage. And it's nice to get to spend some quality time with my new car (which I love!). I got it right after I started working from home, so really haven't driven it much.

Ugly Sox game so far. Guess the knuckle ball isn't knuckling tonight.

Grammy's coming down for the day tomorrow...yippee!!!!

No comments: