Friday, October 10, 2008
No rest for the weary...
Despite how much Kyle was awake yesterday (like the entire day!), we didn't have a particularly good night. It wasn't awful, but he didn't sleep for more than about 3 hrs at a time. Unfortunately, after not sleeping all day, he fell asleep around 5:30 (when Jared got home of course) and was out like a light...not the time I wanted him to be sleeping! I woke him up to feed him around 8:30 and then put him in his crib. But I think that "nap" before bed made him less tired and more hungry in the night. And today is off to the same start as yesterday...he hasn't slept a wink since about 6:30am. I've just been feeding him constantly, and then he screams bloody murder about 10 minutes after I put him in his PnP for a nap. In fact, he is screaming right now, so I must go. Looks like it will be another long day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That totally stinks. I totally remember what those days were like. So frustrating. Hang in there. It really does get better (and more predictable). It's the weekend - hopefully you'll get a break and/or some much needed rest. Call me if you need anything - I'm off on Monday too!
Post a Comment