Apparently, Kyle was too excited about his 5 week birthday to sleep last night. He didn't fall asleep until after 3am. And we started trying to put him to bed around 10pm. So needless to say, it was a VERY long, frustrating night. And then he woke up at 7am and wouldn't fall back asleep after I fed him. He was awake all morning, doing lots of nursing and crying. He finally fell asleep in his PnP around 1pm and is still asleep now. Hopefully, he'll take a good nap, since he only got 4 hrs of sleep last night! It may be coincidence, but it seems that he never sleeps well after we give him a bath (which we did last night). He gets pretty hysterical during the bath, so maybe it riles him up too much to sleep afterward. I think we'll trying bathing him earlier in the day next time, to test my theory.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Happy 5 Week Birthday Kyle
Apparently, Kyle was too excited about his 5 week birthday to sleep last night. He didn't fall asleep until after 3am. And we started trying to put him to bed around 10pm. So needless to say, it was a VERY long, frustrating night. And then he woke up at 7am and wouldn't fall back asleep after I fed him. He was awake all morning, doing lots of nursing and crying. He finally fell asleep in his PnP around 1pm and is still asleep now. Hopefully, he'll take a good nap, since he only got 4 hrs of sleep last night! It may be coincidence, but it seems that he never sleeps well after we give him a bath (which we did last night). He gets pretty hysterical during the bath, so maybe it riles him up too much to sleep afterward. I think we'll trying bathing him earlier in the day next time, to test my theory.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
This posted picture really reveals his resemblance to Jared. Don't you see it??
Happy Birthday Kyle! Look at that little mini-Jared! Sorry such a bad night. :-( And after such a good one too. The erratic pattern will even out soon enough.
Mom and I posted at literally the exact same time!
And you were each actually logged on as yourself, not the other ;)
I do think I see some resemblance in the eyes.
i thought of the same thing... mini Jared
Post a Comment