

Kyle has had an exciting couple days! Friday night, he had a visit from Julie, John and adorable buddy Jeremy (see above...isn't he the cutest??). They brought with them a delicious salmon dinner (looking forward to the leftovers today!), and also filled up our freezer with lots of yummy home-cooked meals! Talk about spoiling us!! Then yesterday, we went up to Grammy's for brunch, where Kyle got to meet his "Nonnie". That was also Kyle's first time crossing the CT stateline. So lots of excitement for Kyle as he approaches his two week birthday!
He continues to sleep for long stretches at night (always preceeded by an exhausting 4 hr feeding frenzy). Last night, he slept from 11:30 to 5, and then again from 5:30 to 9:30! I feel like I can't totally enjoy this yet though, not knowing if he's gaining weight. But we go to the pediatrician tomorrow for his 2 week check-up, so we'll find out soon enough.
And today's excitement will be Kyle's first Patriots game! Fortunately, he was still in-utero (not for long though) two weeks ago and didn't have to witness the Pats' humiliating loss to the Dolphins. I think he'll bring them good luck today...
1 comment:
When I saw the first picture I thought - wow!!! Kyle sure has gotten big. :-) And I KNOW he's gaining weight - all that pooping and peeing I'm positive of it. Enjoy your good sleeper!
Post a Comment