Saturday, October 11, 2008
Where is it??
For the last few days, Kyle has just wanted to nurse CONSTANTLY from about 8am until 5pm. Basically, he has a boob in his mouth for the majority of this time. But I do try to get a little breather in between. I either put him in his PnP (which gets me about 10 minutes of peace), or I try to get him to fall asleep on my chest. But the latter ALWAYS results in his desperate attempt to locate my third boob. He's positive I have one, even though I tell him I don't. He just bobs his head around blindly (a.k.a. bobbing for booby) in my neck/shoulder area searching for this elusive treat. And he gets increasingly frustrated when he can't find it. Sometimes it makes me laugh (especially his little pig noises), other times I just want to cry because I feel like I can't satisfy his little tummy. I am soooo glad it's the weekend though, so Jared can take him in between feedings and give me a break (which he's doing right now!). I am going to go enjoy a nice, relaxing shower now, without listening for Kyle's crying like I do during the week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Don't you feel like you can still hear crying in the shower though (even non-existent)? Even if I wasn't in charge, I always felt like I thought I heard crying through my "relaxing" shower. Then I got out and realized it was all in my head.
I had a vivid dream that you had a 2nd baby - she and Kyle would be 4 months apart. Her name was Kev Fitzgerald Berube. 17 lb 18 oz and 24 inches long. And I mentioned to you that it would be even harder than twins having 2 babies 4 months apart. (not to mention impossible)
Hope your night was ok. xoxoxooxox
Boy am I glad that was only a dream! I am definitely not ready for gigantic Kev!! And what a strange name for a girl, and an even stranger weight (wouldn't that be 18 lbs 2 oz??).
Yes, that was all why it was so strange. But when I was in the dream it all made perfect sense.
Post a Comment