I take back what I said in my last post...the car isn't my best friend, it's the car SEAT! Over the last couple days, I've figured out that Kyle has a reflux issue. That's why he would no longer sleep in his PnP or crib, because lying flat caused milk to come back up, which hurts his tummy. So last night he slept in our room in his car seat (which puts him at an incline) and he slept well...two 4 hr stretches. And now he's napping in his car seat (and has been for almost 3 hrs!)...I didn't even have to go for a car ride to get him to fall asleep in it. Who knows how long this solution will last, but for now, it's working. And I'm learning that you just have to take it one day at a time with a baby. Also, at the recommendation of a very wise, seasoned mommy (thanks Killah), I am going to try Mylicon drops, to help ease his reflux/gas pain.
Kyle and I had a great visit with Grammy yesterday. It was a perfect fall day! We went for a walk through the neighborhood, and a leaf-peeping car ride (with a stop at CVS so I could get my flu shot). Kyle slept through both activities, in his car seat of course. Grammy's Wednesday visits definitely help break up the week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment