Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tidy Little Package


Ca, I am sold on the Miracle Blanket! Last night, after several rounds of putting Kyle in his crib and watching (on the monitor ) his little limbs flailing around, I decided that I needed to figure out the Miracle Blanket. I had tried it before but couldn't get his flexed little arms to straighten out. But last night, I guess he was a bit floppier, because I was able to put it on him (I think the right way). At first he seemed terrified, but then he seemed to relax and slept for a 5 hr and then a 4 hr stretch. His good sleep might also have something to do with the fact that he didn't sleep at all yesterday. But I do think he feels comfortable and secure as a "tidy little package" (if I may steal your terminology). And like you said, his hands/arms do probably distract him when he's trying to fall asleep. So assuming I'm doing it right, I guess I don't need Miracle Blanket lesson on Friday! But maybe I'll bring it anyway, so Kyle can be a mummy for Halloween :)

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

oh how cute!!!! looks like you did it right. and mom knows how to do it too - she got to be a bit of an expert. happy birthday mom!!!!

Trish Burdo said...

how could you have lived 5 weeks without one!!!